Sunday, December 19, 2010

Persuasion

2 Timothy 1:12
For the which cause I also suffer these things: nevertheless I am not ashamed: for I know whom I havebelieved, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day.



 38For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
 39Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

So what do you believe? Remember that everything you get from God, or know of God is decided in your mind when you are persuaded to believe. The strength of that belief is what keeps you moving toward your goal when everything in your life seems to be going wrong. Stand firm in your belief. Stand on the promises of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive