Friday, April 18, 2008

What is My Adversary Up To Today?

I have been thinking a lot about my Adversary today. It seems that just when you get a breathing space, he comes at you from another direction. Satan and his fallen angels are busy stirring up trouble for the human race. He has been in my path lately!

1 Peter 5:7-9 (New International Version)

New International Version (NIV)

Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984 by International Bible Society


7Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.

8Be self-controlled and alert. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. 9Resist him, standing firm in the faith, because you know that your brothers throughout the world are undergoing the same kind of sufferings.

When my enemy targets my life I go to my Friend Jesus Christ. He wants me to cast all my cares on him. He is willing and ready to stand between me and my Adversary.

Father, protect me when my enemy comes against me to destroy my life and my soul. Bring peace to my life and comfort to my heart. You are the King of Kings, Lord of Lords, and there is none like you. I love you and adore you, my King. Be with me in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive